Question: What is your favourite cosy winter meal?
|Buttermilk pancake at Pulino's, New York|
Enter (once only) by 5pm on Thursday 16th December 2010 with your answer to the above question by:
1. Leaving a comment on this blog; and
2. In addition to leaving a comment on this blog, if you don't leave your blog or email address with your comment, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can contact you if you win.
The winner will be drawn randomly on random.org and will be announced on this blog after 5pm on Thursday 16th December.
Here's what sponsors Top Treats have to say:
Treat your friends to a mouth-watering night out worth £200
The UK boasts some of the world's best restaurants and connoisseurs. With this in mind, American Express has joined forces with toptable to launch Top Treats, a new online restaurant booking service that delivers a host of fantastic foodie benefits for Cardmembers. Cardmembers with a passion for food and eating out can benefit from the very best of toptable restaurants, exclusive deals, extra reward points and the chance to win some fabulous prizes on the site.
To learn more about Top Treats and the fantastic rewards on offer, visit www.amextoptreats.co.uk. The American Express Network connects Cardmembers from different issuers with merchants and offers.
To celebrate the launch of Top Treats, Greedy Diva has teamed up with American Express to offer the chance to win a voucher for £200 to spend at any of Gordon Ramsay's restaurants. To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply answer the question above.
Terms and conditions:
- Total value of the voucher is capped at £200 including drinks
- The winner will receive vouchers to the total value of £200
- The voucher will expire on 31 December 2011
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED. The lucky winner is Ute from Hungry in London with comment number 35 - chicken pho! Congratulations Ute, and thanks again to Top Treats for providing this great prize.